Hitachi Releases Green Goals, Establishes ‘Chief Env. Strategy Officer’ Post
The Hitachi Group has drafted a long-term plan called Environmental Vision 2025 with the goal of cutting CO2 emissions associated with its products by 100 million tons in fiscal 2025.
To meet its targets, the Hitachi Group established the post of Hitachi Group CEnO (Chief Environmental Strategy Officer) on December 1, 2007. As the name suggests, the CEnO is responsible for coordinating and managing environmental management strategies for the Hitachi Group. Accompanying this move, the Group will establish the Environmental Strategy Office on January 1, 2008.
You can read the log-term plan here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses