Green Bank To Open In Austin
The bank will feature a green deposits program that will channel customers’ money to green building projects, clean energy businesses and organic food companies, among other sustainable enterprises.
The bank’s principals say its lending practices will weigh environmental and social considerations alongside standard underwriting criteria.
The bankers plan to capitalize the venture with $23 million to $29 million.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains