Green Bank To Open In Austin
The bank will feature a green deposits program that will channel customers’ money to green building projects, clean energy businesses and organic food companies, among other sustainable enterprises.
The bank’s principals say its lending practices will weigh environmental and social considerations alongside standard underwriting criteria.
The bankers plan to capitalize the venture with $23 million to $29 million.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B