Green Bank To Open In Austin
The bank will feature a green deposits program that will channel customers’ money to green building projects, clean energy businesses and organic food companies, among other sustainable enterprises.
The bank’s principals say its lending practices will weigh environmental and social considerations alongside standard underwriting criteria.
The bankers plan to capitalize the venture with $23 million to $29 million.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion