Green Bank To Open In Austin
The bank will feature a green deposits program that will channel customers’ money to green building projects, clean energy businesses and organic food companies, among other sustainable enterprises.
The bank’s principals say its lending practices will weigh environmental and social considerations alongside standard underwriting criteria.
The bankers plan to capitalize the venture with $23 million to $29 million.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE