Green Bank To Open In Austin
The bank will feature a green deposits program that will channel customers’ money to green building projects, clean energy businesses and organic food companies, among other sustainable enterprises.
The bank’s principals say its lending practices will weigh environmental and social considerations alongside standard underwriting criteria.
The bankers plan to capitalize the venture with $23 million to $29 million.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners