Architect Edward Mazria On The 2030 Challenge
Architect and activist Edward Mazria’s offers a presentation calling on buildings to be carbon neutral by the year 2030. Mazria has been speaking to leaders from the building industry and government on practical ways to reduce carbon footprints.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned