Ceres Reveals Short List For Sustainability Reporting Awards
The short list of finalists for this year’s Ceres-ACCA North American Sustainability Reporting Awards has been announced. 87 reports were received, and 21 were selected for further consideration by the panel of judges set to convene next month.
Over the past six years, entries into the Ceres-ACCA North American Awards for Sustainability Reporting have grown five-fold from 20 in its first year to 102 this year.
• Baxter International
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Duke Energy
• Ford Motor Company
• Gap, Inc.
• New Hampshire Ball Bearings (Facility Report)
• Suncor Energy
• Teck Cominco
• The World Bank
The final winners will be announced at the Ceres Annual Conference in Boston on April 29th and will again be awarded at a ceremony in Vancouver on May 14.
Vancity Group won last year. The runner-up was Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Last month, BT won the top accolade at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants’ annual UK Awards for Sustainability Reporting.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners