Ceres Reveals Short List For Sustainability Reporting Awards
The short list of finalists for this year’s Ceres-ACCA North American Sustainability Reporting Awards has been announced. 87 reports were received, and 21 were selected for further consideration by the panel of judges set to convene next month.
Over the past six years, entries into the Ceres-ACCA North American Awards for Sustainability Reporting have grown five-fold from 20 in its first year to 102 this year.
• Baxter International
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Duke Energy
• Ford Motor Company
• Gap, Inc.
• New Hampshire Ball Bearings (Facility Report)
• Suncor Energy
• Teck Cominco
• The World Bank
The final winners will be announced at the Ceres Annual Conference in Boston on April 29th and will again be awarded at a ceremony in Vancouver on May 14.
Vancity Group won last year. The runner-up was Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Last month, BT won the top accolade at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants’ annual UK Awards for Sustainability Reporting.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry