Ceres Reveals Short List For Sustainability Reporting Awards
The short list of finalists for this year’s Ceres-ACCA North American Sustainability Reporting Awards has been announced. 87 reports were received, and 21 were selected for further consideration by the panel of judges set to convene next month.
Over the past six years, entries into the Ceres-ACCA North American Awards for Sustainability Reporting have grown five-fold from 20 in its first year to 102 this year.
• Baxter International
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Duke Energy
• Ford Motor Company
• Gap, Inc.
• New Hampshire Ball Bearings (Facility Report)
• Suncor Energy
• Teck Cominco
• The World Bank
The final winners will be announced at the Ceres Annual Conference in Boston on April 29th and will again be awarded at a ceremony in Vancouver on May 14.
Vancity Group won last year. The runner-up was Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Last month, BT won the top accolade at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants’ annual UK Awards for Sustainability Reporting.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls