Unilever, Toyota, HSBC Top Ethical Reputation Ranking
Covalence has published its third annual ethical reputation ranking which highlights the best ranked companies as well as those companies which have made the most progress in 2007.
Unilever, Toyota and HSBC top the list.
Rio Tinto, Dell and Marks & Spencer enter the top 10 EthicalQuote score across sectors replacing BP, GlaxoSmithKline and Bristol Myers Squibb.
Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola and Toyota show best Reported Performance.
Emerging topics in 2007 have been: Environmental Impact of Production, Eco Innovative Product, Waste Management and Anticorruption Policy, while the following criteria have lost importance: Social Impact, Social Sponsorship, Labour Standards and Human Rights Policy.
A spread sheet with full results for all sectors is here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”
- 3 Technologies that Will Keep Energy Costs in Check
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By LEED
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento