Unilever, Toyota, HSBC Top Ethical Reputation Ranking
Covalence has published its third annual ethical reputation ranking which highlights the best ranked companies as well as those companies which have made the most progress in 2007.
Unilever, Toyota and HSBC top the list.
Rio Tinto, Dell and Marks & Spencer enter the top 10 EthicalQuote score across sectors replacing BP, GlaxoSmithKline and Bristol Myers Squibb.
Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola and Toyota show best Reported Performance.
Emerging topics in 2007 have been: Environmental Impact of Production, Eco Innovative Product, Waste Management and Anticorruption Policy, while the following criteria have lost importance: Social Impact, Social Sponsorship, Labour Standards and Human Rights Policy.
A spread sheet with full results for all sectors is here.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA