Unilever, Toyota, HSBC Top Ethical Reputation Ranking
Covalence has published its third annual ethical reputation ranking which highlights the best ranked companies as well as those companies which have made the most progress in 2007.
Unilever, Toyota and HSBC top the list.
Rio Tinto, Dell and Marks & Spencer enter the top 10 EthicalQuote score across sectors replacing BP, GlaxoSmithKline and Bristol Myers Squibb.
Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola and Toyota show best Reported Performance.
Emerging topics in 2007 have been: Environmental Impact of Production, Eco Innovative Product, Waste Management and Anticorruption Policy, while the following criteria have lost importance: Social Impact, Social Sponsorship, Labour Standards and Human Rights Policy.
A spread sheet with full results for all sectors is here.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE