Industrial Water Reuse Key To Sustainability
A recent Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management report said that increased water reuse by industry would have a range of benefits and should be a vital part of achieving more sustainable water management in the UK, according to Edie.
Businesses are coming up with many innovative ways to use water, and reusing water, Harriet Greene, the author of the report, said, benefits greener corporate images as well as the bottom line.
The report said that key issues need to be addressed, such as fair pricing for all water resources and the need for a coherent government policy. It also called for increased public awareness of the issue.
Energy Manager News
- Utilities Reaching Out Through Analytics
- Waste-to-Fuel Technology in the U.K.
- Singapore to Look at Placing Datacenters in Hot, Humid Environments
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal