Industrial Water Reuse Key To Sustainability
A recent Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management report said that increased water reuse by industry would have a range of benefits and should be a vital part of achieving more sustainable water management in the UK, according to Edie.
Businesses are coming up with many innovative ways to use water, and reusing water, Harriet Greene, the author of the report, said, benefits greener corporate images as well as the bottom line.
The report said that key issues need to be addressed, such as fair pricing for all water resources and the need for a coherent government policy. It also called for increased public awareness of the issue.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council