Industrial Water Reuse Key To Sustainability
A recent Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management report said that increased water reuse by industry would have a range of benefits and should be a vital part of achieving more sustainable water management in the UK, according to Edie.
Businesses are coming up with many innovative ways to use water, and reusing water, Harriet Greene, the author of the report, said, benefits greener corporate images as well as the bottom line.
The report said that key issues need to be addressed, such as fair pricing for all water resources and the need for a coherent government policy. It also called for increased public awareness of the issue.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps