Industrial Water Reuse Key To Sustainability
A recent Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management report said that increased water reuse by industry would have a range of benefits and should be a vital part of achieving more sustainable water management in the UK, according to Edie.
Businesses are coming up with many innovative ways to use water, and reusing water, Harriet Greene, the author of the report, said, benefits greener corporate images as well as the bottom line.
The report said that key issues need to be addressed, such as fair pricing for all water resources and the need for a coherent government policy. It also called for increased public awareness of the issue.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store