Canon Creates ‘Generation Green’ Brand To Market Green Products
As part of the campaign, Canon has also announced the availability of NatureStone product packaging in select ink packs. NatureStone uses biodegradable packaging, which Canon claims reduces the need for paper and other raw materials, resulting in a 45 percent reduction in natural energy, 65 percent reduction in petroleum-based plastics, and a 50 percent reduction in carbon emissions.
Generation Green is divided into three product classification categories: Eco-Conscious, Eco-Standards and Eco-Friendly.
This past fall, Canon received ISO 14001 Certification.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries