Canon Creates ‘Generation Green’ Brand To Market Green Products
As part of the campaign, Canon has also announced the availability of NatureStone product packaging in select ink packs. NatureStone uses biodegradable packaging, which Canon claims reduces the need for paper and other raw materials, resulting in a 45 percent reduction in natural energy, 65 percent reduction in petroleum-based plastics, and a 50 percent reduction in carbon emissions.
Generation Green is divided into three product classification categories: Eco-Conscious, Eco-Standards and Eco-Friendly.
This past fall, Canon received ISO 14001 Certification.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant