Canon Creates ‘Generation Green’ Brand To Market Green Products
As part of the campaign, Canon has also announced the availability of NatureStone product packaging in select ink packs. NatureStone uses biodegradable packaging, which Canon claims reduces the need for paper and other raw materials, resulting in a 45 percent reduction in natural energy, 65 percent reduction in petroleum-based plastics, and a 50 percent reduction in carbon emissions.
Generation Green is divided into three product classification categories: Eco-Conscious, Eco-Standards and Eco-Friendly.
This past fall, Canon received ISO 14001 Certification.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight