Canon Creates ‘Generation Green’ Brand To Market Green Products
As part of the campaign, Canon has also announced the availability of NatureStone product packaging in select ink packs. NatureStone uses biodegradable packaging, which Canon claims reduces the need for paper and other raw materials, resulting in a 45 percent reduction in natural energy, 65 percent reduction in petroleum-based plastics, and a 50 percent reduction in carbon emissions.
Generation Green is divided into three product classification categories: Eco-Conscious, Eco-Standards and Eco-Friendly.
This past fall, Canon received ISO 14001 Certification.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities