PwC Steers Employees Towards Greener Cars
Under a a contract hire scheme in its flexible benefits program, employees at PricewaterhouseCoopers can currently select a car from an extensive list of models that includes green cars as well as gas-guzzlers, but that’s about to change, according to Employee Benefits magazine. The company will now restrict choice of new vehicles to those that emit a maximum of 265 grams of CO2 per kilometre.The new initiative is aimed at changing the behaviour of a small proportion of drivers who have chosen cars that are particularly damaging to the environment.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data