Volvo Dealer Offsets Projected Emissions Of Cars Sold
Don Beyer Volvo of Falls Church, Virginia, announced at a news conference that in collaboration with Clean Currents, LLC, it will purchase enough renewable energy credits to offset the estimated first year of carbon emissions for every car sold at its Falls Church, Alexandria, Dulles and Winchester Showrooms.
Last year, Volkswagen of America offset the carbon emissions of projected consumer use. From September 1, 2007, until January 2, 2008, vehicles sold by Volkswagen had carbon emissions offset for the first year of ownership.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned