Volvo Dealer Offsets Projected Emissions Of Cars Sold
Don Beyer Volvo of Falls Church, Virginia, announced at a news conference that in collaboration with Clean Currents, LLC, it will purchase enough renewable energy credits to offset the estimated first year of carbon emissions for every car sold at its Falls Church, Alexandria, Dulles and Winchester Showrooms.
Last year, Volkswagen of America offset the carbon emissions of projected consumer use. From September 1, 2007, until January 2, 2008, vehicles sold by Volkswagen had carbon emissions offset for the first year of ownership.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables