Consumers Say Toyota Greenest Car Company
Toyota took a dominant first-place ranking in consumer brand perception, according to Consumer Reports Car Brand Perceptions Survey. Twice as many car-shoppers associate Toyota with being environmentally friendly as second-ranked Honda.
Although far behind Toyota and Honda in this ranking, Ford generated buzz when it released the Escape Hybrid, which was the first hybrid SUV.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Less Time Delay with LEDs Promises More Savings
- 5 Steps for Guaranteeing the Best Lighting Upgrade in Industrial Facilities
- Energy Awards Offers 7 Entry Tips from Judges
- Wind Powers 35% of Washington DC Government
- Walmart, Others Seek to Back Out of Florida Energy-Efficiency Program
- Energy Intelligence on a Smart Watch’s Small Screen
- Optimizing Set Points, Equipment Controls Saves 6% in Energy
- McKinstry Wins $5.8M ESPC with Texas County