Organic Valley Churns Up ‘Pasture Butter’
Organic Valley is marketing ‘Pasture Butter’ made from the milk of cows pasturing from May through September.Â “Throughout history, summer butter has been prized for its beautiful color and flavor, and a long held belief in added health benefits,” said George Siemon, CEO for Organic Valley.Â “In fact, our customers often request â€˜summer butter.'”
The product will be available in 8 ounce packages at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other select retail outlets beginning in February.
Last year, Organic Valley was listed alongside Toyota and General Electric as one of twenty green companies poised to change the world.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B