Organic Valley Churns Up ‘Pasture Butter’
Organic Valley is marketing ‘Pasture Butter’ made from the milk of cows pasturing from May through September.Â “Throughout history, summer butter has been prized for its beautiful color and flavor, and a long held belief in added health benefits,” said George Siemon, CEO for Organic Valley.Â “In fact, our customers often request â€˜summer butter.'”
The product will be available in 8 ounce packages at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other select retail outlets beginning in February.
Last year, Organic Valley was listed alongside Toyota and General Electric as one of twenty green companies poised to change the world.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Courtâ€™s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate