Organic Valley Churns Up ‘Pasture Butter’
Organic Valley is marketing ‘Pasture Butter’ made from the milk of cows pasturing from May through September.Â “Throughout history, summer butter has been prized for its beautiful color and flavor, and a long held belief in added health benefits,” said George Siemon, CEO for Organic Valley.Â “In fact, our customers often request âsummer butter.'”
The product will be available in 8 ounce packages at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other select retail outlets beginning in February.
Last year, Organic Valley was listed alongside Toyota and General Electric as one of twenty green companies poised to change the world.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works