Organic Valley Churns Up ‘Pasture Butter’
Organic Valley is marketing ‘Pasture Butter’ made from the milk of cows pasturing from May through September.Â “Throughout history, summer butter has been prized for its beautiful color and flavor, and a long held belief in added health benefits,” said George Siemon, CEO for Organic Valley.Â “In fact, our customers often request â€˜summer butter.'”
The product will be available in 8 ounce packages at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other select retail outlets beginning in February.
Last year, Organic Valley was listed alongside Toyota and General Electric as one of twenty green companies poised to change the world.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency