Organic Valley Churns Up ‘Pasture Butter’
Organic Valley is marketing ‘Pasture Butter’ made from the milk of cows pasturing from May through September.Â “Throughout history, summer butter has been prized for its beautiful color and flavor, and a long held belief in added health benefits,” said George Siemon, CEO for Organic Valley.Â “In fact, our customers often request â€˜summer butter.'”
The product will be available in 8 ounce packages at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other select retail outlets beginning in February.
Last year, Organic Valley was listed alongside Toyota and General Electric as one of twenty green companies poised to change the world.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility