Climate Change Good for Sales Of Bottled Water
Citi analysts have released a report claiming that key bottled water companies and global water companies are poised to benefit from climate change, according to watertech.Due to recent complaints, sales of bottled water have slowed, and one company has launched a PR campaign to encourage drinking tap water, but the Citi banking report claims, “In many regions of the world where the supply of water is increasingly an issue because of climate change factors, there is also a growing demand.”
And companies like Danone, Nestle and Doosan, according to this article, will be the beneficiaries of that demand. Also to benefit are local companies equipped to construct water facilities and infrastructure.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned