Alcoa, Shell, 52 Others Named Founding Reporters Of Climate Registry
Fifty-four organizations, some governmental, have been named Founding Reporters of the The Climate Registry. As Founding Reporters, they have voluntarily pledged to measure, independently verify and publicly report their GHG emissions.
The Climate Registry was established by thirty-nine U.S. States, five Canadian provinces, three Native American tribes, two Mexican states and the District of Columbia. The registry was begun last year with an agreement among five states. Soon after, 31 states came aboard as charter members. .
The fifty four Founding Reporter organizations are as follows: Alcoa; Alliant Environmental, LLC; Appliance Recycling Centers of America; Arizona Public Service Company; Austin Energy; Bentley Prince Street; Cameron-Cole, LLC; City of Austin, Texas; City of Roseville, California; City of Seattle,Washington; Cormetech, Inc; Coastal Conservation League; Covanta Energy Corp; Duke Energy Corporation; Earth Advantage, Inc; Ecos Consulting; EcoSecurities; ETC Group, LLC; First Environment; Great River Energy; Innovative Bio-Technologies, LLC; Jacques Whitford Limited; Kennecott Land Company; Kennecott Utah Copper; Kleinfelder, Inc; Los Alamos National Lab; Minnesota Metropolitan Council; Minnesota Pollution Control Agency; MotivEarth, LLC; National Grid; Newmont Nevada Energy Investment, LLC; PacifiCorp; PG&E; PPG Industries, Inc; SAIC Environmental Consultants; Salt Lake City Corporation; Salt Lake County, Utah; Shell Oil Company; South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control; Salt River Project; SWCA; Symbiotic Engineering, LLC; The City of Greenville, South Carolina; The City of Long Beach, California; The City of Wilmington, Delaware; The North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources; The U.S. Postal Service; TRC Solutions, Inc; Trihydro Corporation; Tropical Salvage, Inc.; USANA Health Sciences; Utah Department of Environmental Quality; Wolverine Power Cooperative; Worldwide Carbon, Inc; Xcel Energy.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations