Limousine Company Catches Flak Over Green PR
The ground transportation company Limousine Eighteen added one hybrid SUV to its fleet and issued a press release titled, “Boston-Area Limousine Eighteen Joins the Green Movement with the Addition of Hybrid SUV to Its Fleet.” The author of this Ethisphere piece argues that a press release bragging about how green your company is because you added a single hybrid SUV to your roster of cars is greenwashing at its most egregious.The FTC recently held its first series of hearings and workshops to regulate false claims in green advertising. A new website highlights examples of green marketing campaigns.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures