TerraPass Helps Businesses Chart Emissions
To better help businesses of all kinds measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations, TerraPass has launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program. TerraPass is launching this program with a group of businesses that includes Expedia Inc., Architectural Area Lighting and Butterfield & Robinson. You can see a list of companies that use TerraPass here.The TerraPass Business online calculator considers on-site energy use, off-site server energy use, company vehicles, business travel and employee commutes. It then displays each category’s emissions in a bar chart.
All of TerraPass emissions calculations are based on the WRI Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant