TerraPass Helps Businesses Chart Emissions
To better help businesses of all kinds measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations, TerraPass has launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program. TerraPass is launching this program with a group of businesses that includes Expedia Inc., Architectural Area Lighting and Butterfield & Robinson. You can see a list of companies that use TerraPass here.The TerraPass Business online calculator considers on-site energy use, off-site server energy use, company vehicles, business travel and employee commutes. It then displays each category’s emissions in a bar chart.
All of TerraPass emissions calculations are based on the WRI Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store