TerraPass Helps Businesses Chart Emissions
To better help businesses of all kinds measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations, TerraPass has launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program. TerraPass is launching this program with a group of businesses that includes Expedia Inc., Architectural Area Lighting and Butterfield & Robinson. You can see a list of companies that use TerraPass here.The TerraPass Business online calculator considers on-site energy use, off-site server energy use, company vehicles, business travel and employee commutes. It then displays each category’s emissions in a bar chart.
All of TerraPass emissions calculations are based on the WRI Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array