TerraPass Helps Businesses Chart Emissions
To better help businesses of all kinds measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations, TerraPass has launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program. TerraPass is launching this program with a group of businesses that includes Expedia Inc., Architectural Area Lighting and Butterfield & Robinson. You can see a list of companies that use TerraPass here.The TerraPass Business online calculator considers on-site energy use, off-site server energy use, company vehicles, business travel and employee commutes. It then displays each category’s emissions in a bar chart.
All of TerraPass emissions calculations are based on the WRI Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.