TerraPass Helps Businesses Chart Emissions
To better help businesses of all kinds measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations, TerraPass has launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program. TerraPass is launching this program with a group of businesses that includes Expedia Inc., Architectural Area Lighting and Butterfield & Robinson. You can see a list of companies that use TerraPass here.The TerraPass Business online calculator considers on-site energy use, off-site server energy use, company vehicles, business travel and employee commutes. It then displays each category’s emissions in a bar chart.
All of TerraPass emissions calculations are based on the WRI Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
Energy Manager News
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind