Absolut Launches Major ‘Global Cooling’ Ad Campaign
Absolut Vodka has announced a partnership with Live Earth in a green marketing campaign encouraging consumers to reduce the effects of global warming by making changes in their daily lives. The program, called Absolut Global Cooling, is a multi-year, multi-million dollar initiative that will spread its message through bars, nightclubs, retailers, film festivals and private events.
The Live Earth Film Series has made a collection of short movies about the effects of global warming, and Absolut will release some of these movies at more than 70 film festivals around the country.
The campaign kicks off this month with its year-long “Every Sip Makes a Statement” promotion which enables consumers to register their Absolut bottle or cocktail codes, for which one dollar per code will be given to an eco-charity. Some of the charities include The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation and The Ocean Foundation.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B