Absolut Launches Major ‘Global Cooling’ Ad Campaign
Absolut Vodka has announced a partnership with Live Earth in a green marketing campaign encouraging consumers to reduce the effects of global warming by making changes in their daily lives. The program, called Absolut Global Cooling, is a multi-year, multi-million dollar initiative that will spread its message through bars, nightclubs, retailers, film festivals and private events.
The Live Earth Film Series has made a collection of short movies about the effects of global warming, and Absolut will release some of these movies at more than 70 film festivals around the country.
The campaign kicks off this month with its year-long “Every Sip Makes a Statement” promotion which enables consumers to register their Absolut bottle or cocktail codes, for which one dollar per code will be given to an eco-charity. Some of the charities include The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation and The Ocean Foundation.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains