Cole’s Switching to CHEP
Cole’s Quality Foods, a frozen foods marketer, is now shipping all of its products on pallets from CHEP. Previously, Cole’s deployed one-way pallets, but that led to high transportation costs, inconsistent platforms and wasted wood resources, according to a company release.The company trialed the CHEP program in December and completed a full rollout this month. “CHEP is providing us with significant supply chain efficiencies and helping us improve customer service. Additionally, we view this strategy as having a positive impact on the environment. Cole’s wants to be part of the sustainability solution, and CHEP is a critical element of that effort,” said John Sommavilla, President of Cole’s Quality Foods.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.