Ernst & Young Creates Sustainability Position
Ernst & Young appoints Leisha John, a 24-year veteran of the company, as Americas director of environmental sustainability, a new position it created to focus on developing environmental practices throughout all its Americas offices. Kathy Pawlus, Ernst and Young’s CFO, said the company created the position “to ensure that we are doing everything we can to minimize our environmental footprint.”
John is repatriating back to the U.S. for this position from India, where she was formerly the CEO of Ernst & Young’s Global Shared Services center. Earlier in her career with Ernst & Young, she served as director of strategy & operational excellence for the U.S. Tax Compliance group.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.