Poly-Pak Unveils Recycling Program
Poly-Pak Industries has unveiled a new initiative to help U.S. retailers recycle bags. The program, called “It’s Easy Being Green,” offers non-food retailers a broad selection of bag options and the “Bring It Back” recycling kit, which includes a large or small collection bin, signage and pouches to send collected bags back to the company’s recycling center.
Just last week, the New York City Council approved a major plastic bag recycling bill. Many retailers have had to confront the fervor for banning plastic bags, and some, like Wal-Mart, have moved towards reusable bags.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity