Poly-Pak Unveils Recycling Program
Poly-Pak Industries has unveiled a new initiative to help U.S. retailers recycle bags. The program, called “It’s Easy Being Green,” offers non-food retailers a broad selection of bag options and the “Bring It Back” recycling kit, which includes a large or small collection bin, signage and pouches to send collected bags back to the company’s recycling center.
Just last week, the New York City Council approved a major plastic bag recycling bill. Many retailers have had to confront the fervor for banning plastic bags, and some, like Wal-Mart, have moved towards reusable bags.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency