Poly-Pak Unveils Recycling Program
Poly-Pak Industries has unveiled a new initiative to help U.S. retailers recycle bags. The program, called “It’s Easy Being Green,” offers non-food retailers a broad selection of bag options and the “Bring It Back” recycling kit, which includes a large or small collection bin, signage and pouches to send collected bags back to the company’s recycling center.
Just last week, the New York City Council approved a major plastic bag recycling bill. Many retailers have had to confront the fervor for banning plastic bags, and some, like Wal-Mart, have moved towards reusable bags.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland