Poly-Pak Unveils Recycling Program
Poly-Pak Industries has unveiled a new initiative to help U.S. retailers recycle bags. The program, called “It’s Easy Being Green,” offers non-food retailers a broad selection of bag options and the “Bring It Back” recycling kit, which includes a large or small collection bin, signage and pouches to send collected bags back to the company’s recycling center.
Just last week, the New York City Council approved a major plastic bag recycling bill. Many retailers have had to confront the fervor for banning plastic bags, and some, like Wal-Mart, have moved towards reusable bags.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016