Poly-Pak Unveils Recycling Program
Poly-Pak Industries has unveiled a new initiative to help U.S. retailers recycle bags. The program, called “It’s Easy Being Green,” offers non-food retailers a broad selection of bag options and the “Bring It Back” recycling kit, which includes a large or small collection bin, signage and pouches to send collected bags back to the company’s recycling center.
Just last week, the New York City Council approved a major plastic bag recycling bill. Many retailers have had to confront the fervor for banning plastic bags, and some, like Wal-Mart, have moved towards reusable bags.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners