Panda Turns Manure Into Energy
In Texas, Panda Ethanol is nearing completion of the first-ever manure fired ethanol plant in the world, Reuters reports. The world’s first manure fired ethanol plant is expected to go online in the next two months. It will save Panda Ethanol about $30M a year.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables