Panda Turns Manure Into Energy
In Texas, Panda Ethanol is nearing completion of the first-ever manure fired ethanol plant in the world, Reuters reports. The world’s first manure fired ethanol plant is expected to go online in the next two months. It will save Panda Ethanol about $30M a year.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?