Panda Turns Manure Into Energy
In Texas, Panda Ethanol is nearing completion of the first-ever manure fired ethanol plant in the world, Reuters reports. The world’s first manure fired ethanol plant is expected to go online in the next two months. It will save Panda Ethanol about $30M a year.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned