The Benefits Of Sustainability: Purchase, Loyalty And Influence
Consumers have high expectations with regard to corporate sustainability, according to the Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 LOHAS Consumer Trends Database. Nearly 80 percent of America agrees that “it is important for companies not just to be profitable, but to be mindful of their impact on the environment and society.” This equates to 168 million adults who expect more than just profitability from companies, according to the Natural Marketing Institute. Knowing that a company is mindful of that impact translates into a variety of consumer behaviors, and makes the benefits of CSR tangible.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund