The Benefits Of Sustainability: Purchase, Loyalty And Influence
Consumers have high expectations with regard to corporate sustainability, according to the Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 LOHAS Consumer Trends Database. Nearly 80 percent of America agrees that “it is important for companies not just to be profitable, but to be mindful of their impact on the environment and society.” This equates to 168 million adults who expect more than just profitability from companies, according to the Natural Marketing Institute. Knowing that a company is mindful of that impact translates into a variety of consumer behaviors, and makes the benefits of CSR tangible.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor