Xynergy Opening Hydrogen-Powered Restaurant in Boulder
Xynergy has announced that it plans to open its flagship hydrogen-powered restaurant this summer in Boulder, CO. The company said that it will announce the name of the restaurant in the coming weeks but that the design will be water-themed and that the hydrogen-powered generators will be the focal point in the interior.Xynergy plans to launch a line of hydrogen-powered restaurants which it will either wholly or partly own.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities