Xynergy Opening Hydrogen-Powered Restaurant in Boulder
Xynergy has announced that it plans to open its flagship hydrogen-powered restaurant this summer in Boulder, CO. The company said that it will announce the name of the restaurant in the coming weeks but that the design will be water-themed and that the hydrogen-powered generators will be the focal point in the interior.Xynergy plans to launch a line of hydrogen-powered restaurants which it will either wholly or partly own.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned