GEMI Updates Business And Climate Web Tool
The Global Environmental Management Initiative has launched a new version of its Business and Climate web tool that allows business to share practices on battling climate change, according to this release. “This new tool has a unique focus of addressing climate change issues with an emphasis on business planning and strategy development,” said Audrey Bamberger, GEMI’s Business and Climate Work Group Co-Chair and Engineer for Strategic Environmental Initiatives for Anheuser-Busch.
According to Maurice Bechard, Director of Global Environment Health and Safety for Johnson Diversity and GEMI Work Group Co-Chair, the site is organized into four planning stages-Assess Risks, Formulate Strategy, Implement Strategy and Review. “Advice and resources are provided from businesses that have already completed one or more of the four planning stages,” he said.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B