GEMI Updates Business And Climate Web Tool
The Global Environmental Management Initiative has launched a new version of its Business and Climate web tool that allows business to share practices on battling climate change, according to this release. “This new tool has a unique focus of addressing climate change issues with an emphasis on business planning and strategy development,” said Audrey Bamberger, GEMI’s Business and Climate Work Group Co-Chair and Engineer for Strategic Environmental Initiatives for Anheuser-Busch.
According to Maurice Bechard, Director of Global Environment Health and Safety for Johnson Diversity and GEMI Work Group Co-Chair, the site is organized into four planning stages-Assess Risks, Formulate Strategy, Implement Strategy and Review. “Advice and resources are provided from businesses that have already completed one or more of the four planning stages,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations