GEMI Updates Business And Climate Web Tool
The Global Environmental Management Initiative has launched a new version of its Business and Climate web tool that allows business to share practices on battling climate change, according to this release. “This new tool has a unique focus of addressing climate change issues with an emphasis on business planning and strategy development,” said Audrey Bamberger, GEMI’s Business and Climate Work Group Co-Chair and Engineer for Strategic Environmental Initiatives for Anheuser-Busch.
According to Maurice Bechard, Director of Global Environment Health and Safety for Johnson Diversity and GEMI Work Group Co-Chair, the site is organized into four planning stages-Assess Risks, Formulate Strategy, Implement Strategy and Review. “Advice and resources are provided from businesses that have already completed one or more of the four planning stages,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT