GEMI Updates Business And Climate Web Tool
The Global Environmental Management Initiative has launched a new version of its Business and Climate web tool that allows business to share practices on battling climate change, according to this release. “This new tool has a unique focus of addressing climate change issues with an emphasis on business planning and strategy development,” said Audrey Bamberger, GEMI’s Business and Climate Work Group Co-Chair and Engineer for Strategic Environmental Initiatives for Anheuser-Busch.
According to Maurice Bechard, Director of Global Environment Health and Safety for Johnson Diversity and GEMI Work Group Co-Chair, the site is organized into four planning stages-Assess Risks, Formulate Strategy, Implement Strategy and Review. “Advice and resources are provided from businesses that have already completed one or more of the four planning stages,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike