Dot Hill Joins Two Green Groups
Dot Hill Systems announced it has joined the Green Grid and the Storage Networking Industry Associoation Green Storage Initiative, two organizations aimed at promoting “green” energy-efficient IT solutions. “Energy efficiency in the data center is one of the most significant issues facing technology providers and our customers today,” said Mike Jensen, chief information architect for Dot Hill Systems.
With these organizations, Dot Hill plans to collaborate with other companies on greener data management and storage systems. The company has already developed its EcoStor technology features, including its “green” battery-free alternative for cache memory.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike