Greenfleet Offsets Emissions
Greenfleet Car Service announced that through its partnership with Carbonfund.org it has offset the carbon emissions of all its vehicles and base operations. “Greenfleet is dedicated to taking a leadership position in the ground transportation industry by using an all-hybrid fleet. We believe that this model will eventually become the industry’s benchmark,” said Woodly Maurice, President of Greenfleet Car Service.
In addition, Greenfleet is also providing its repeat customers with free carbon offset credits.
“Transportation is one of the leading sources of greenhouse gas emissions,” said Eric Carlson, executive director of Carbonfund.org. “Offsetting it is a priority. The funds from Greenfleet will go to certified renewable energy, energy efficiency, and reforestation projects to reduce and offset carbon dioxide emissions around the world.”
Energy Manager News
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money