Greenfleet Offsets Emissions
Greenfleet Car Service announced that through its partnership with Carbonfund.org it has offset the carbon emissions of all its vehicles and base operations. “Greenfleet is dedicated to taking a leadership position in the ground transportation industry by using an all-hybrid fleet. We believe that this model will eventually become the industry’s benchmark,” said Woodly Maurice, President of Greenfleet Car Service.
In addition, Greenfleet is also providing its repeat customers with free carbon offset credits.
“Transportation is one of the leading sources of greenhouse gas emissions,” said Eric Carlson, executive director of Carbonfund.org. “Offsetting it is a priority. The funds from Greenfleet will go to certified renewable energy, energy efficiency, and reforestation projects to reduce and offset carbon dioxide emissions around the world.”
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion