Greenfleet Offsets Emissions
Greenfleet Car Service announced that through its partnership with Carbonfund.org it has offset the carbon emissions of all its vehicles and base operations. “Greenfleet is dedicated to taking a leadership position in the ground transportation industry by using an all-hybrid fleet. We believe that this model will eventually become the industry’s benchmark,” said Woodly Maurice, President of Greenfleet Car Service.
In addition, Greenfleet is also providing its repeat customers with free carbon offset credits.
“Transportation is one of the leading sources of greenhouse gas emissions,” said Eric Carlson, executive director of Carbonfund.org. “Offsetting it is a priority. The funds from Greenfleet will go to certified renewable energy, energy efficiency, and reforestation projects to reduce and offset carbon dioxide emissions around the world.”
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform