Greenfleet Offsets Emissions
Greenfleet Car Service announced that through its partnership with Carbonfund.org it has offset the carbon emissions of all its vehicles and base operations. “Greenfleet is dedicated to taking a leadership position in the ground transportation industry by using an all-hybrid fleet. We believe that this model will eventually become the industry’s benchmark,” said Woodly Maurice, President of Greenfleet Car Service.
In addition, Greenfleet is also providing its repeat customers with free carbon offset credits.
“Transportation is one of the leading sources of greenhouse gas emissions,” said Eric Carlson, executive director of Carbonfund.org. “Offsetting it is a priority. The funds from Greenfleet will go to certified renewable energy, energy efficiency, and reforestation projects to reduce and offset carbon dioxide emissions around the world.”
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED