HP Introduces Two Energy-Efficient Business PCs
HP announced two new energy-efficient business desktop PCs, the HP Compaq dc5800 Business PC and the HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Desktop PC, which is the industry’s first to feature a solid-state hard drive, according to the company.
Both models meet EPEAT Gold standards. The dc7800 Ultra Slim Desktop is 46 percent smaller than previous models and features HP’s lowest power consuming, 85 percent efficient power supply. The SSD provides near instantaneous access to data and the elimination of moving parts, which are the main cause of electro-mechanical wear out.
The HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Business Desktop with SSD is available now in North America at a starting U.S. list price of $1,258, while the HP Compaq dc5800 is expected to be available beginning Feb. 11 in configurations starting as low as $579.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case