HP Introduces Two Energy-Efficient Business PCs
HP announced two new energy-efficient business desktop PCs, the HP Compaq dc5800 Business PC and the HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Desktop PC, which is the industry’s first to feature a solid-state hard drive, according to the company.
Both models meet EPEAT Gold standards. The dc7800 Ultra Slim Desktop is 46 percent smaller than previous models and features HP’s lowest power consuming, 85 percent efficient power supply. The SSD provides near instantaneous access to data and the elimination of moving parts, which are the main cause of electro-mechanical wear out.
The HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Business Desktop with SSD is available now in North America at a starting U.S. list price of $1,258, while the HP Compaq dc5800 is expected to be available beginning Feb. 11 in configurations starting as low as $579.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform