NTT Announces Carbon Offset Program
NTT America, a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, announced a new program to offset CO2 emissions generated from the use of its enterprise hosting and co-location services. TerraPass assisted NTTA in caluclating the estimated amount of annual power and resulting carbon pollution that enterprise hosting platforms and co-location services emit in a year.
The NTTA program allows customers to opt in at the time of their initial purchase of NTTA services, or it can be purchased as an add-on to existing services at any time.
TerraPass recently helped Enterprise to offset its CO2 emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners