NTT Announces Carbon Offset Program
NTT America, a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, announced a new program to offset CO2 emissions generated from the use of its enterprise hosting and co-location services. TerraPass assisted NTTA in caluclating the estimated amount of annual power and resulting carbon pollution that enterprise hosting platforms and co-location services emit in a year.
The NTTA program allows customers to opt in at the time of their initial purchase of NTTA services, or it can be purchased as an add-on to existing services at any time.
TerraPass recently helped Enterprise to offset its CO2 emissions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B