NTT Announces Carbon Offset Program
NTT America, a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, announced a new program to offset CO2 emissions generated from the use of its enterprise hosting and co-location services. TerraPass assisted NTTA in caluclating the estimated amount of annual power and resulting carbon pollution that enterprise hosting platforms and co-location services emit in a year.
The NTTA program allows customers to opt in at the time of their initial purchase of NTTA services, or it can be purchased as an add-on to existing services at any time.
TerraPass recently helped Enterprise to offset its CO2 emissions.
Energy Manager News
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense