NTT Announces Carbon Offset Program
NTT America, a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, announced a new program to offset CO2 emissions generated from the use of its enterprise hosting and co-location services. TerraPass assisted NTTA in caluclating the estimated amount of annual power and resulting carbon pollution that enterprise hosting platforms and co-location services emit in a year.
The NTTA program allows customers to opt in at the time of their initial purchase of NTTA services, or it can be purchased as an add-on to existing services at any time.
TerraPass recently helped Enterprise to offset its CO2 emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016