NTT Announces Carbon Offset Program
NTT America, a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, announced a new program to offset CO2 emissions generated from the use of its enterprise hosting and co-location services. TerraPass assisted NTTA in caluclating the estimated amount of annual power and resulting carbon pollution that enterprise hosting platforms and co-location services emit in a year.
The NTTA program allows customers to opt in at the time of their initial purchase of NTTA services, or it can be purchased as an add-on to existing services at any time.
TerraPass recently helped Enterprise to offset its CO2 emissions.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency