Food Markets Getting Greener and More Sensual
Americans are turning more to food that benefits both their health and the environment. At the same time, according to the SF Chronicle, they’re also looking for a grocery shopping experience that’s less boring.
So while more products designed to appeal to socially-conscious buyers will make it onto the shelves this year, according to food trend analysts, grocers are turning stores “into pleasure palaces complete with mood lighting, piped-in smells and tasting bars.”
A survey by Information Resources showed that about half of American consumers polled consider at least one sustainability factor in selecting packaged goods and choosing where to shop.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA