Online Eco-Label Directory Launched
Canadian start up Big Room Inc.says it has launched the world’s biggest independent directory of ecolabels. Available through an online database at ecolabelling.org, Big Room provides information for consumers, producers and procurers, on 285 global ecolabels for everything from organic food to wood products to carbon offsets.
The site has identified nearly 500,000 products with a green label or certification for products and services in almost every sector. The site expects to add more programs and new analytic tools over the coming months.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array