Online Eco-Label Directory Launched
Canadian start up Big Room Inc.says it has launched the world’s biggest independent directory of ecolabels. Available through an online database at ecolabelling.org, Big Room provides information for consumers, producers and procurers, on 285 global ecolabels for everything from organic food to wood products to carbon offsets.
The site has identified nearly 500,000 products with a green label or certification for products and services in almost every sector. The site expects to add more programs and new analytic tools over the coming months.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform