Online Eco-Label Directory Launched
Canadian start up Big Room Inc.says it has launched the world’s biggest independent directory of ecolabels. Available through an online database at ecolabelling.org, Big Room provides information for consumers, producers and procurers, on 285 global ecolabels for everything from organic food to wood products to carbon offsets.
The site has identified nearly 500,000 products with a green label or certification for products and services in almost every sector. The site expects to add more programs and new analytic tools over the coming months.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves