Online Eco-Label Directory Launched
Canadian start up Big Room Inc.says it has launched the world’s biggest independent directory of ecolabels. Available through an online database at ecolabelling.org, Big Room provides information for consumers, producers and procurers, on 285 global ecolabels for everything from organic food to wood products to carbon offsets.
The site has identified nearly 500,000 products with a green label or certification for products and services in almost every sector. The site expects to add more programs and new analytic tools over the coming months.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016