Online Eco-Label Directory Launched
Canadian start up Big Room Inc.says it has launched the world’s biggest independent directory of ecolabels. Available through an online database at ecolabelling.org, Big Room provides information for consumers, producers and procurers, on 285 global ecolabels for everything from organic food to wood products to carbon offsets.
The site has identified nearly 500,000 products with a green label or certification for products and services in almost every sector. The site expects to add more programs and new analytic tools over the coming months.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant