Axis Technologies Announces Alliance With Green Tech Energy Services
Axis Technologies announced that it has formed an alliance with Green Tech Energy Services. Paul Haviland, VP of Green Tech Energy, stated, “We are very excited to be able to introduce the Axis dimming ballasts to our customers.” He added, “The state of New Jersey offers generous rebates to end-users who install the Axis ballasts, and we look forward to helping our customers in their goals to reduce energy and concurrently, their green-house gas emissions.”
Axis Technologies is the developer of a harvesting ballast for fluorescent lights that can reduce lighting energy costs by 70 percent.
Energy Manager News
- Utilities Reaching Out Through Analytics
- Waste-to-Fuel Technology in the U.K.
- Singapore to Look at Placing Datacenters in Hot, Humid Environments
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal