Axis Technologies Announces Alliance With Green Tech Energy Services
Axis Technologies announced that it has formed an alliance with Green Tech Energy Services. Paul Haviland, VP of Green Tech Energy, stated, “We are very excited to be able to introduce the Axis dimming ballasts to our customers.” He added, “The state of New Jersey offers generous rebates to end-users who install the Axis ballasts, and we look forward to helping our customers in their goals to reduce energy and concurrently, their green-house gas emissions.”
Axis Technologies is the developer of a harvesting ballast for fluorescent lights that can reduce lighting energy costs by 70 percent.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures