Blair to Advise ZFS on Climate Change
Tony Blair said that he will advise Zurich Financial Services on climate change and political issues, Business Week reports.
As part of the agreement, Blair will advise Zurich’s CEO, James J. Schiro, and provide general guidance on developments and trends in the international political environment. Specifically, he will help advise and collaborate with Zurich on its Climate Initiative announced last week, and work closely with its newly launched Climate Change Advisory Council.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform