Hyatt Creates New Environmental Position
Hyatt has announced the creation of a new position within its company – vice president, environmental affairs. Brigitta Witt, who was recently the senior director of business development and general manager for Green Dimes, has been appointed to fill that position. She will develop a new environmental policy.
One recent article took a close look at the many ways, major and minor, that the hotel industry is going green. Last year, Hyatt announced plans on greening up with organic food and fully biodegradable products and by focusing on energy efficiency.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look