Hyatt Creates New Environmental Position
Hyatt has announced the creation of a new position within its company – vice president, environmental affairs. Brigitta Witt, who was recently the senior director of business development and general manager for Green Dimes, has been appointed to fill that position. She will develop a new environmental policy.
One recent article took a close look at the many ways, major and minor, that the hotel industry is going green. Last year, Hyatt announced plans on greening up with organic food and fully biodegradable products and by focusing on energy efficiency.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland