Hyatt Creates New Environmental Position
Hyatt has announced the creation of a new position within its company – vice president, environmental affairs. Brigitta Witt, who was recently the senior director of business development and general manager for Green Dimes, has been appointed to fill that position. She will develop a new environmental policy.
One recent article took a close look at the many ways, major and minor, that the hotel industry is going green. Last year, Hyatt announced plans on greening up with organic food and fully biodegradable products and by focusing on energy efficiency.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike