Hyatt Creates New Environmental Position
Hyatt has announced the creation of a new position within its company – vice president, environmental affairs. Brigitta Witt, who was recently the senior director of business development and general manager for Green Dimes, has been appointed to fill that position. She will develop a new environmental policy.
One recent article took a close look at the many ways, major and minor, that the hotel industry is going green. Last year, Hyatt announced plans on greening up with organic food and fully biodegradable products and by focusing on energy efficiency.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency