Company Values Most Important to Japanese Consumers
Results from Natural Marketing Institute‚Äôs LOHAS Consumer Trends Database show that Japanese consumers are more likely to indicate that they would choose products from companies whose values are like their own, as shown in this chart. Not quite half of Americans agree and European Union¬† consumers come in third at 41 percent.
As companies clamber to demonstrate their commitment to environmental protection and global sustainability, it is significant to remember the personal connection with consumers‚Äô values, morals, ethics and belief systems. Understanding the specific values that a given category or brand user holds will allow marketers to connect with consumers in more meaningful ways to create long-term relationships.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don‚Äôt Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council