Company Values Most Important to Japanese Consumers
Results from Natural Marketing Instituteâ€™s LOHAS Consumer Trends Database show that Japanese consumers are more likely to indicate that they would choose products from companies whose values are like their own, as shown in this chart. Not quite half of Americans agree and European UnionÂ consumers come in third at 41 percent.
As companies clamber to demonstrate their commitment to environmental protection and global sustainability, it is significant to remember the personal connection with consumersâ€™ values, morals, ethics and belief systems. Understanding the specific values that a given category or brand user holds will allow marketers to connect with consumers in more meaningful ways to create long-term relationships.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy â€“ In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency