Can Shopping Habits Change The World?
The UK’s Sustainable Development Commission has published You Are What You Sell to help businesses and governments realize sustainable development. Businesses taking a products-approach to sustainability can anticipate the future and shape policy, as well as build brand value and minimize supply chain risks, according to the SDC. As part of the publication, Dr Alan Knight discusses the challenges faced due to shopping habits. See part 2 and part 3 here.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables