Can Shopping Habits Change The World?
The UK’s Sustainable Development Commission has published You Are What You Sell to help businesses and governments realize sustainable development. Businesses taking a products-approach to sustainability can anticipate the future and shape policy, as well as build brand value and minimize supply chain risks, according to the SDC. As part of the publication, Dr Alan Knight discusses the challenges faced due to shopping habits. See part 2 and part 3 here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management