Can Shopping Habits Change The World?
The UK’s Sustainable Development Commission has published You Are What You Sell to help businesses and governments realize sustainable development. Businesses taking a products-approach to sustainability can anticipate the future and shape policy, as well as build brand value and minimize supply chain risks, according to the SDC. As part of the publication, Dr Alan Knight discusses the challenges faced due to shopping habits. See part 2 and part 3 here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council