Can Shopping Habits Change The World?
The UK’s Sustainable Development Commission has published You Are What You Sell to help businesses and governments realize sustainable development. Businesses taking a products-approach to sustainability can anticipate the future and shape policy, as well as build brand value and minimize supply chain risks, according to the SDC. As part of the publication, Dr Alan Knight discusses the challenges faced due to shopping habits. See part 2 and part 3 here.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms