Can Shopping Habits Change The World?
The UK’s Sustainable Development Commission has published You Are What You Sell to help businesses and governments realize sustainable development. Businesses taking a products-approach to sustainability can anticipate the future and shape policy, as well as build brand value and minimize supply chain risks, according to the SDC. As part of the publication, Dr Alan Knight discusses the challenges faced due to shopping habits. See part 2 and part 3 here.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store