Green Grid Delivers New IT Efficiency Framework
At its first ever technical forum, The Green Grid says it will deliver the framework for new strategies, methodologies and process recommendations to help IT managers assess data center energy and get more efficient. In addition, The Green Grid will announce it has formed a collaboration with The Distributed Management Task Force.
Also at the conference, The Green Grid is expected to recommend against making a shift from AC to DC power distribution, according to this EE Times article. A year ago, Intel discussed the benefits of shifting from AC to DC, and a handful of companies, according to this article, have developed products and services to enable such a shift.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency