Green Grid Delivers New IT Efficiency Framework
At its first ever technical forum, The Green Grid says it will deliver the framework for new strategies, methodologies and process recommendations to help IT managers assess data center energy and get more efficient. In addition, The Green Grid will announce it has formed a collaboration with The Distributed Management Task Force.
Also at the conference, The Green Grid is expected to recommend against making a shift from AC to DC power distribution, according to this EE Times article. A year ago, Intel discussed the benefits of shifting from AC to DC, and a handful of companies, according to this article, have developed products and services to enable such a shift.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform