Green Grid Delivers New IT Efficiency Framework
At its first ever technical forum, The Green Grid says it will deliver the framework for new strategies, methodologies and process recommendations to help IT managers assess data center energy and get more efficient. In addition, The Green Grid will announce it has formed a collaboration with The Distributed Management Task Force.
Also at the conference, The Green Grid is expected to recommend against making a shift from AC to DC power distribution, according to this EE Times article. A year ago, Intel discussed the benefits of shifting from AC to DC, and a handful of companies, according to this article, have developed products and services to enable such a shift.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs