Green Grid Delivers New IT Efficiency Framework
At its first ever technical forum, The Green Grid says it will deliver the framework for new strategies, methodologies and process recommendations to help IT managers assess data center energy and get more efficient. In addition, The Green Grid will announce it has formed a collaboration with The Distributed Management Task Force.
Also at the conference, The Green Grid is expected to recommend against making a shift from AC to DC power distribution, according to this EE Times article. A year ago, Intel discussed the benefits of shifting from AC to DC, and a handful of companies, according to this article, have developed products and services to enable such a shift.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy