Rohm And Haas Launches Sustainability Initiative
Rohm and Haas has partnered with The Natural Step International to implement sustainability across all of its businesses and operations, Industry Week reports. As part of the initiative, the company will teach chemical industry professionals how to implement change in their companies. The company’s Packaging and Building Materials sector has already begun to help one of its customers, Hydro Polymers, become sustainable.
Last year, Rohm and Haas Company pledged to spend $150 million – roughly half of its 2007 R&D budget – for sustainability efforts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council