Rohm And Haas Launches Sustainability Initiative
Rohm and Haas has partnered with The Natural Step International to implement sustainability across all of its businesses and operations, Industry Week reports. As part of the initiative, the company will teach chemical industry professionals how to implement change in their companies. The company’s Packaging and Building Materials sector has already begun to help one of its customers, Hydro Polymers, become sustainable.
Last year, Rohm and Haas Company pledged to spend $150 million – roughly half of its 2007 R&D budget – for sustainability efforts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market