Rohm And Haas Launches Sustainability Initiative
Rohm and Haas has partnered with The Natural Step International to implement sustainability across all of its businesses and operations, Industry Week reports. As part of the initiative, the company will teach chemical industry professionals how to implement change in their companies. The company’s Packaging and Building Materials sector has already begun to help one of its customers, Hydro Polymers, become sustainable.
Last year, Rohm and Haas Company pledged to spend $150 million – roughly half of its 2007 R&D budget – for sustainability efforts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B