Rohm And Haas Launches Sustainability Initiative
Rohm and Haas has partnered with The Natural Step International to implement sustainability across all of its businesses and operations, Industry Week reports. As part of the initiative, the company will teach chemical industry professionals how to implement change in their companies. The company’s Packaging and Building Materials sector has already begun to help one of its customers, Hydro Polymers, become sustainable.
Last year, Rohm and Haas Company pledged to spend $150 million – roughly half of its 2007 R&D budget – for sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity