Rohm And Haas Launches Sustainability Initiative
Rohm and Haas has partnered with The Natural Step International to implement sustainability across all of its businesses and operations, Industry Week reports. As part of the initiative, the company will teach chemical industry professionals how to implement change in their companies. The company’s Packaging and Building Materials sector has already begun to help one of its customers, Hydro Polymers, become sustainable.
Last year, Rohm and Haas Company pledged to spend $150 million – roughly half of its 2007 R&D budget – for sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT