Cutting Emissions To Create Measurable Business Value
How can carbon footprint reduction translate to create measurable business value?
That’s just one of the hot issues on the agenda at American Business Conferences’ Carbon Footprint Consumer Products Summit, taking place this February 26-27 2008 at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway, San Francisco.
Industry leaders from famous and upcoming brands including Gap, Fiji Water, Fritolay, Freedom Dairy, Oracle Corporation, Nike, Mars, Whitewave Foods, Johnson Diversey, Cisco, Levi Strauss, TetraPak, Sun Microsystems, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Nestle and Whole Foods will be discussing how best to quantify the strategic business value of measuring their carbon footprint across both operations and the value chain, as well as sharing practical information about implementing successful carbon management and energy efficiency initiatives within their companies.
Environmental leader is the official news provider for the conference.
The full program is available on the Summit website at www.carbonfootprint-consumerproducts.com.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016