Pilot Pen Launches Green Line
Pilot Pen Corporation has unveiled a line of earth-friendly writing instruments dubbed BeGreen.
Pilot says that the products, which include ballpoint pens, rolling balls pens and mechanical pencils, will sell for the same price as their non-recycled counterparts. All are made from at least 70 percent recycled content and packaged in recycled materials. Retailers that will carry the green line include Office Depot, Office Max, Staples and Target.
Luxor is also manufacturing a line of green pens.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018