Pilot Pen Launches Green Line
Pilot Pen Corporation has unveiled a line of earth-friendly writing instruments dubbed BeGreen.
Pilot says that the products, which include ballpoint pens, rolling balls pens and mechanical pencils, will sell for the same price as their non-recycled counterparts. All are made from at least 70 percent recycled content and packaged in recycled materials. Retailers that will carry the green line include Office Depot, Office Max, Staples and Target.
Luxor is also manufacturing a line of green pens.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics