Pilot Pen Launches Green Line
Pilot Pen Corporation has unveiled a line of earth-friendly writing instruments dubbed BeGreen.
Pilot says that the products, which include ballpoint pens, rolling balls pens and mechanical pencils, will sell for the same price as their non-recycled counterparts. All are made from at least 70 percent recycled content and packaged in recycled materials. Retailers that will carry the green line include Office Depot, Office Max, Staples and Target.
Luxor is also manufacturing a line of green pens.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE