Entrepreneurs See Web As Gateway To Green Opportunities
Entrepreneurs in the green tech and media industries are flocking to the Web, CNET reports.
IT veterans, who may lack technical know-how in energy, are making the move because of job opportunities, or because they want to work in an environmentally oriented field.
Benjamin Brown, CEO of makemesustainable.com, said that tapping social networking on the Web is the best way to build a business with a green slant because, “it’s the individual consumer who will be driving” the concepts and ideas behind green tech.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures