Entrepreneurs See Web As Gateway To Green Opportunities
Entrepreneurs in the green tech and media industries are flocking to the Web, CNET reports.
IT veterans, who may lack technical know-how in energy, are making the move because of job opportunities, or because they want to work in an environmentally oriented field.
Benjamin Brown, CEO of makemesustainable.com, said that tapping social networking on the Web is the best way to build a business with a green slant because, “it’s the individual consumer who will be driving” the concepts and ideas behind green tech.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE