Entrepreneurs See Web As Gateway To Green Opportunities
Entrepreneurs in the green tech and media industries are flocking to the Web, CNET reports.
IT veterans, who may lack technical know-how in energy, are making the move because of job opportunities, or because they want to work in an environmentally oriented field.
Benjamin Brown, CEO of makemesustainable.com, said that tapping social networking on the Web is the best way to build a business with a green slant because, “it’s the individual consumer who will be driving” the concepts and ideas behind green tech.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables