Entrepreneurs See Web As Gateway To Green Opportunities
Entrepreneurs in the green tech and media industries are flocking to the Web, CNET reports.
IT veterans, who may lack technical know-how in energy, are making the move because of job opportunities, or because they want to work in an environmentally oriented field.
Benjamin Brown, CEO of makemesustainable.com, said that tapping social networking on the Web is the best way to build a business with a green slant because, “it’s the individual consumer who will be driving” the concepts and ideas behind green tech.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B