Entrepreneurs See Web As Gateway To Green Opportunities
Entrepreneurs in the green tech and media industries are flocking to the Web, CNET reports.
IT veterans, who may lack technical know-how in energy, are making the move because of job opportunities, or because they want to work in an environmentally oriented field.
Benjamin Brown, CEO of makemesustainable.com, said that tapping social networking on the Web is the best way to build a business with a green slant because, “it’s the individual consumer who will be driving” the concepts and ideas behind green tech.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion