Green Entertainment Company Catches Wave
The Weather Channel’s “The Green Scene” segment recently covered Sustainable Waves,which provides sustainable systems – solar powered stages, biodiesel generators, etc. – for the entertainment industry.
In October, Live Earth issued a final report on the energy reduction and waste diversion efforts surrounding its July concerts.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales