Green Entertainment Company Catches Wave
The Weather Channel’s “The Green Scene” segment recently covered Sustainable Waves,which provides sustainable systems – solar powered stages, biodiesel generators, etc. – for the entertainment industry.
In October, Live Earth issued a final report on the energy reduction and waste diversion efforts surrounding its July concerts.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms