Green Entertainment Company Catches Wave
The Weather Channel’s “The Green Scene” segment recently covered Sustainable Waves,which provides sustainable systems – solar powered stages, biodiesel generators, etc. – for the entertainment industry.
In October, Live Earth issued a final report on the energy reduction and waste diversion efforts surrounding its July concerts.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store