Green Entertainment Company Catches Wave
The Weather Channel’s “The Green Scene” segment recently covered Sustainable Waves,which provides sustainable systems – solar powered stages, biodiesel generators, etc. – for the entertainment industry.
In October, Live Earth issued a final report on the energy reduction and waste diversion efforts surrounding its July concerts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment