Green Entertainment Company Catches Wave
The Weather Channel’s “The Green Scene” segment recently covered Sustainable Waves,which provides sustainable systems – solar powered stages, biodiesel generators, etc. – for the entertainment industry.
In October, Live Earth issued a final report on the energy reduction and waste diversion efforts surrounding its July concerts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend