Alpine Waste Offers Denver Hotels Free Recycling
Denver-based Alpine Waste & Recycling has offered area hotels one month of free recycling for every month they can divert 50 percent of their waste from landfills, according to this report (via Waste Age). The program is good for one year and is in collaboration with the city’s efforts to get greener for this summer’s Democratic Convention.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers