Alpine Waste Offers Denver Hotels Free Recycling
Denver-based Alpine Waste & Recycling has offered area hotels one month of free recycling for every month they can divert 50 percent of their waste from landfills, according to this report (via Waste Age). The program is good for one year and is in collaboration with the city’s efforts to get greener for this summer’s Democratic Convention.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate