Alpine Waste Offers Denver Hotels Free Recycling
Denver-based Alpine Waste & Recycling has offered area hotels one month of free recycling for every month they can divert 50 percent of their waste from landfills, according to this report (via Waste Age). The program is good for one year and is in collaboration with the city’s efforts to get greener for this summer’s Democratic Convention.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool