Organic Style Relaunches Online
The new owner of Organic Style is relaunching the magazine as an online-only publication, reports Mediaweek (via MarketingVOX).Rodale sold the title to Gerald Prolman in 2007, a year after shutting down the print publication. The online destination will launch at OrganicStyleMag.com and is scheduled to update quarterly.
Ads will not appear on the site until the second “issue,” presumably so the initial launch can generate content interest.
The publication will focus on living, gardening and travel tips. Stories proffer an organic, environmentally-friendly point of view.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management