Organic Style Relaunches Online
The new owner of Organic Style is relaunching the magazine as an online-only publication, reports Mediaweek (via MarketingVOX).Rodale sold the title to Gerald Prolman in 2007, a year after shutting down the print publication. The online destination will launch at OrganicStyleMag.com and is scheduled to update quarterly.
Ads will not appear on the site until the second “issue,” presumably so the initial launch can generate content interest.
The publication will focus on living, gardening and travel tips. Stories proffer an organic, environmentally-friendly point of view.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry