Organic Style Relaunches Online
The new owner of Organic Style is relaunching the magazine as an online-only publication, reports Mediaweek (via MarketingVOX).Rodale sold the title to Gerald Prolman in 2007, a year after shutting down the print publication. The online destination will launch at OrganicStyleMag.com and is scheduled to update quarterly.
Ads will not appear on the site until the second “issue,” presumably so the initial launch can generate content interest.
The publication will focus on living, gardening and travel tips. Stories proffer an organic, environmentally-friendly point of view.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate