Organic Style Relaunches Online
The new owner of Organic Style is relaunching the magazine as an online-only publication, reports Mediaweek (via MarketingVOX).Rodale sold the title to Gerald Prolman in 2007, a year after shutting down the print publication. The online destination will launch at OrganicStyleMag.com and is scheduled to update quarterly.
Ads will not appear on the site until the second “issue,” presumably so the initial launch can generate content interest.
The publication will focus on living, gardening and travel tips. Stories proffer an organic, environmentally-friendly point of view.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market