Organic Style Relaunches Online
The new owner of Organic Style is relaunching the magazine as an online-only publication, reports Mediaweek (via MarketingVOX).Rodale sold the title to Gerald Prolman in 2007, a year after shutting down the print publication. The online destination will launch at OrganicStyleMag.com and is scheduled to update quarterly.
Ads will not appear on the site until the second “issue,” presumably so the initial launch can generate content interest.
The publication will focus on living, gardening and travel tips. Stories proffer an organic, environmentally-friendly point of view.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT