IBM, JP Morgan, Motorola, Others Join Supply Chain Carbon Council
The European Supply Chain Institute’s recently formed Supply Chain Carbon Council has unveiled new members including: IBM, KFW Foderbank, JP Morgan, Carbon Disclosure Project, IETA, Green 2020, Promise Project, DNV, SGT, PE International, Orbeo and Motorola.
The first report in conjunction with the Council members, planned for April, will focus on the role of ICT both as a carbon emitter and as a solution provider to the supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array