IBM, JP Morgan, Motorola, Others Join Supply Chain Carbon Council
The European Supply Chain Institute’s recently formed Supply Chain Carbon Council has unveiled new members including: IBM, KFW Foderbank, JP Morgan, Carbon Disclosure Project, IETA, Green 2020, Promise Project, DNV, SGT, PE International, Orbeo and Motorola.
The first report in conjunction with the Council members, planned for April, will focus on the role of ICT both as a carbon emitter and as a solution provider to the supply chain.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters