IBM, JP Morgan, Motorola, Others Join Supply Chain Carbon Council
The European Supply Chain Institute’s recently formed Supply Chain Carbon Council has unveiled new members including: IBM, KFW Foderbank, JP Morgan, Carbon Disclosure Project, IETA, Green 2020, Promise Project, DNV, SGT, PE International, Orbeo and Motorola.
The first report in conjunction with the Council members, planned for April, will focus on the role of ICT both as a carbon emitter and as a solution provider to the supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency