IBM, JP Morgan, Motorola, Others Join Supply Chain Carbon Council
The European Supply Chain Institute’s recently formed Supply Chain Carbon Council has unveiled new members including: IBM, KFW Foderbank, JP Morgan, Carbon Disclosure Project, IETA, Green 2020, Promise Project, DNV, SGT, PE International, Orbeo and Motorola.
The first report in conjunction with the Council members, planned for April, will focus on the role of ICT both as a carbon emitter and as a solution provider to the supply chain.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments