IBM, JP Morgan, Motorola, Others Join Supply Chain Carbon Council
The European Supply Chain Institute’s recently formed Supply Chain Carbon Council has unveiled new members including: IBM, KFW Foderbank, JP Morgan, Carbon Disclosure Project, IETA, Green 2020, Promise Project, DNV, SGT, PE International, Orbeo and Motorola.
The first report in conjunction with the Council members, planned for April, will focus on the role of ICT both as a carbon emitter and as a solution provider to the supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates