Stimulus Plan Fails To Deliver Renewable Energy Tax Credit
The economic stimulus plan that passed the Senate on Thursday failed to extend an important tax credit for the solar and wind industries, CNET reports.
Renewable energy projects currently receive a federal tax credit when completed, but that provision runs out at the end of 2008.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland