Stimulus Plan Fails To Deliver Renewable Energy Tax Credit
The economic stimulus plan that passed the Senate on Thursday failed to extend an important tax credit for the solar and wind industries, CNET reports.
Renewable energy projects currently receive a federal tax credit when completed, but that provision runs out at the end of 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners