Stimulus Plan Fails To Deliver Renewable Energy Tax Credit
The economic stimulus plan that passed the Senate on Thursday failed to extend an important tax credit for the solar and wind industries, CNET reports.
Renewable energy projects currently receive a federal tax credit when completed, but that provision runs out at the end of 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- WGL Extends Energy Management Platform
- Fort Hood Pushing Renewables
- Tire Store Going Solar in Billings
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court