Stimulus Plan Fails To Deliver Renewable Energy Tax Credit
The economic stimulus plan that passed the Senate on Thursday failed to extend an important tax credit for the solar and wind industries, CNET reports.
Renewable energy projects currently receive a federal tax credit when completed, but that provision runs out at the end of 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra