Stimulus Plan Fails To Deliver Renewable Energy Tax Credit
The economic stimulus plan that passed the Senate on Thursday failed to extend an important tax credit for the solar and wind industries, CNET reports.
Renewable energy projects currently receive a federal tax credit when completed, but that provision runs out at the end of 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike