SustainAbility’s John Elkington On Freshwater Crisis
John Elkington, founder and chief entrepreneur of SustainAbility, speaks with journalist J. Carl Ganter at the World Economic Forum about the rising profile of the global freshwater crisis and what it means to business and sustainable civilization.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables