FT500 Warms Up To Releasing GHG Data
During 2007, two-thirds of the Global FT500 issued a stand-alone nonfinancial report with 87 percent addressing climate change and 78 percent publishing greenhouse gas emissions data, according to CorporateRegister.com’s Corporate Climate Communications study.
Only 1 in 10 North American reporters provide external assurance with their climate change disclosures, compared with 3 in 5 European reporters. The average among Global FT500 reporters is 44 percent.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE