HP Launches Carbon Offset Giveaway Promo
The carbon offset value is supposed to cover the carbon emissions produced over the lifetime of the printer. “For example, a black and white LaserJet printer which handles 32 pages per minute would probably have 1.8 tonnes of CO2 over its five-year lifespan,” said HP South Pacific environment manager Annukka Dickens.
Climate Positive is managing the program.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA