HP Launches Carbon Offset Giveaway Promo
The carbon offset value is supposed to cover the carbon emissions produced over the lifetime of the printer. “For example, a black and white LaserJet printer which handles 32 pages per minute would probably have 1.8 tonnes of CO2 over its five-year lifespan,” said HP South Pacific environment manager Annukka Dickens.
Climate Positive is managing the program.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B