HP Launches Carbon Offset Giveaway Promo
The carbon offset value is supposed to cover the carbon emissions produced over the lifetime of the printer. “For example, a black and white LaserJet printer which handles 32 pages per minute would probably have 1.8 tonnes of CO2 over its five-year lifespan,” said HP South Pacific environment manager Annukka Dickens.
Climate Positive is managing the program.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works