HP Launches Carbon Offset Giveaway Promo
The carbon offset value is supposed to cover the carbon emissions produced over the lifetime of the printer. “For example, a black and white LaserJet printer which handles 32 pages per minute would probably have 1.8 tonnes of CO2 over its five-year lifespan,” said HP South Pacific environment manager Annukka Dickens.
Climate Positive is managing the program.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System