HP Launches Carbon Offset Giveaway Promo
The carbon offset value is supposed to cover the carbon emissions produced over the lifetime of the printer. “For example, a black and white LaserJet printer which handles 32 pages per minute would probably have 1.8 tonnes of CO2 over its five-year lifespan,” said HP South Pacific environment manager Annukka Dickens.
Climate Positive is managing the program.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike