Sub-Zero, Wolf Launch Green Microsite
Wolf and Sub-Zero, two high-end kitchen appliance companies, have launched a microsite that teaches people how to incorporate green solutions into their kitchens, MarketingVOX reports.
Called GrowAGreenKitchen.com, the site is split into three categories: energy tips, construction tips and everyday tips.
The tips come to life in a virtual kitchen loaded with recommendations on sustainable wood products and nontoxic cleaning supplies.
In 2007, Sub-Zero was ranked sixth on the top 10 list of Green Brands, according to ImagePower Green Brands Survey.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners