Sub-Zero, Wolf Launch Green Microsite
Wolf and Sub-Zero, two high-end kitchen appliance companies, have launched a microsite that teaches people how to incorporate green solutions into their kitchens, MarketingVOX reports.
Called GrowAGreenKitchen.com, the site is split into three categories: energy tips, construction tips and everyday tips.
The tips come to life in a virtual kitchen loaded with recommendations on sustainable wood products and nontoxic cleaning supplies.
In 2007, Sub-Zero was ranked sixth on the top 10 list of Green Brands, according to ImagePower Green Brands Survey.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps