Sub-Zero, Wolf Launch Green Microsite
Wolf and Sub-Zero, two high-end kitchen appliance companies, have launched a microsite that teaches people how to incorporate green solutions into their kitchens, MarketingVOX reports.
Called GrowAGreenKitchen.com, the site is split into three categories: energy tips, construction tips and everyday tips.
The tips come to life in a virtual kitchen loaded with recommendations on sustainable wood products and nontoxic cleaning supplies.
In 2007, Sub-Zero was ranked sixth on the top 10 list of Green Brands, according to ImagePower Green Brands Survey.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action