Sub-Zero, Wolf Launch Green Microsite
Wolf and Sub-Zero, two high-end kitchen appliance companies, have launched a microsite that teaches people how to incorporate green solutions into their kitchens, MarketingVOX reports.
Called GrowAGreenKitchen.com, the site is split into three categories: energy tips, construction tips and everyday tips.
The tips come to life in a virtual kitchen loaded with recommendations on sustainable wood products and nontoxic cleaning supplies.
In 2007, Sub-Zero was ranked sixth on the top 10 list of Green Brands, according to ImagePower Green Brands Survey.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries