Sub-Zero, Wolf Launch Green Microsite
Wolf and Sub-Zero, two high-end kitchen appliance companies, have launched a microsite that teaches people how to incorporate green solutions into their kitchens, MarketingVOX reports.
Called GrowAGreenKitchen.com, the site is split into three categories: energy tips, construction tips and everyday tips.
The tips come to life in a virtual kitchen loaded with recommendations on sustainable wood products and nontoxic cleaning supplies.
In 2007, Sub-Zero was ranked sixth on the top 10 list of Green Brands, according to ImagePower Green Brands Survey.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data